Would you rather see more...

Monday, February 9, 2009

Making myself exhausted

I wish I had longer days and tons of energy.

Today was one of those days that I just didn't want to be happy for any reason. My silly boyfriend seems to think that my sewing is taking over my life..(which he maybe right). Once I have started it's hard for me to stop.

I have a few new things to add online, but taking the right picture takes time. I keep telling myself, "I got to put them up...I just have to".

Motivation is the key here...and energy. I wish my daughter could give me some of hers. She runs on hyper drive.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... I don't feel like I should be looking at this... and yet, I can't look away. haha. Hope you're doing well. Welcome to blog world - it's kinda fun. I have mine, at billradio.com :) Ttyl..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand exactly what you mean, my hubby and I are always debating whether I spend too much time on projects ;)

    If you find a way to borrow some energy, can you send some my way, too, please?

    ReplyDelete